Airport – Las Vegas Airport Limousine Services
Your chauffeur will arrive at the airport at the time your flight lands. We use flight tracking software to monitor flight arrival times to ensure on-time pickups. You will meet your chauffeur at your assigned baggage carousel, where your he/she will greet you with your last name (or whatever you’d like it to say) on a Presidential sign. They will be happy to assist with luggage and can also arrange for sky cap service for groups with extra luggage.
Your billing time starts when your plane lands, not drive time in the limo. This is the time your chauffeur will arrive at zero level. Most airport pickups going to strip hotels can be completed in 1 hour, however we cannot guarantee this and there will be an additional charge for certain delays.
Vehicle Types and Luggage Capacity
- Lincoln Town Car and Cadillac Escalade: Seats up to 4 passengers comfortably and holds up to eight pieces of mid-size luggage.
- Stretch Limousine: Seats 4 – 5 passengers comfortably and holds up to eight pieces of mid-size luggage.
- Super Stretch Limousine: Seats 6 – 7 passengers comfortably and holds up to eight pieces of mid-size luggage.
- Stretch Cadillac Escalade Limousine: Seats 9 – 11 passengers comfortably and holds 10-12 pieces of mid-size luggage.
- Limo Coach: Seats up to 16 passengers comfortably and holds 16 pieces of luggage.
Curbside Limousine service is also available outside DOOR 9 from baggage claim at McCarran International Airport. Current rates, fuel charges and airport security fees apply. Las Vegas Airport Shuttle service is also available from our sister company Bell-Trans outside DOOR 9 from baggage claim. For current rates you may visit the Bell-Trans booth located just outside DOOR 9.
Airport Security Fee
There will be an additional airport security fee of $5 per hour for all airport transfers. This includes both meet and greet and curbside service from DOOR 9.
Airport Passenger Arrival Fee
There will be an additional airport passenger arrival fee of $10 for all airport reservations. This includes both meet and greet and Express service from DOOR 9.
Child Seat Disclaimer
We are a family company and care about the safety of children riding in our vehicles. If you are traveling with a child (or children) who requires a child safety seat, you will be required to provide the seat and install them in the vehicle. Due to safety regulations our chauffeurs are not permitted to assist in the installation of the seats. We can recommend car seat rental companies, so please notify your reservationist in advance if you will need to rent one.